Would you like to manage all areas of a diverse residential property portfolio in and around the Buckinghamshire area?
Sorbon Estates - a highly successful property investor - is looking for a Residential Lettings Manager to join their Beaconsfield based team.
About the role
As Residential Lettings Manager, you will:
Manage the lettings for your portfolio.
- Maximise the return from the properties in line with agreed strategies
- Ensure effective marketing is in place
- Devise and agree pricing strategies
- Identify and appoint suitable letting agents, agree and monitor their effectiveness.
Operate a slick check in and check out process.
- Take a firm but fair approach to building condition and deposit returns.
Ensure the property conditions are well maintained and presented to a high standard.
- Undertake regular inspection of your portfolio to ensure lease terms are adhered to
- Work alongside the maintenance team to ensure that any required works are conducted either through the enforcement of lease terms, service change arrangements or at the cost of the company.
Manage the service charges for the properties.
- Maintain accurate records
- Set annual budgets and adopt cost effective strategies to implement and satisfy the need for services.
Carry out thorough utility management.
- Ensure that all necessary readings are taken and are accurately recorded
- Recharge all possible costs collecting monthly on-account payments
- Proactively identifying ways to reduce energy consumption.
Conduct regular administration of the properties.
- Manage rent reviews, lease renewals and lease assignments
- Keep up to date records of all tenants and properties on the property management system (MRI Horizon).
We're looking for someone who has:
- Experience in either a similar residential or commercial property management role
- Up to date with current property legislation related to residential assets
- A confident personable approach and able to build good relationships with both customers and letting agents
- Good property management accounting knowledge (statements of account, service charges, arrears, recovery, etc.)
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, TEAMs and ideally MRI Horizon
- A natural innovative approach.