Are you an organised administrator with a proactive approach to work? If so, we have a great part time opportunity for you to join our small, friendly team as a Property Administrator.
Sorbon Estates - the privately-owned, successful commercial property investment company - is looking for a Property Administrator to work between 20 to 25 hours per week. We are flexible with hours and days to suit the right candidate.
About the Property Administrator role
- Assist and respond to queries including pre-sale property enquiries and helping to resolve these. Maintain a good level of communication with the homeowners providing helpful and friendly assistance.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and keep all documents and files organised and accessible.
- Ensure that all relevant information is entered onto our property management system (MRI Horizon).
- Follow up outstanding ground rent balances by preparing and issuing statements and collection letters.
- Great at organising and keeping on top of a busy but rewarding workload
- Enjoys resolving problems, can ask relevant questions to gain the information to do so
- Friendly and personable nature which comes across in their communication, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail and accurate at recording data
- A great team player who are supportive of colleagues.
What we offer in return
- Friendly, supportive team and a welcoming culture
- Impressive, modern office space (only just renovated!) providing an enjoyable space to work from
- Located in beautiful Beaconsfield Old Town, close to many cafés, restaurants and Tesco Express
- Easy to commute to with great road connections being just off the M40 and within a 10 minutes' walk to Beaconsfield train station
- A privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual and long-term bonus schemes (up to 15% of annual salary)
- Annual leave starting at 25 days to a max of 30 days
- Free life assurance
- Many wellbeing benefits - a cycle to work scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, free weekly fitness sessions
- Discount scheme with savings across a range of sectors
- Plus many more social events throughout the year.