What you'll be doing
A great opportunity for a stand alone marketing manager to develop and deliver a creative and evolving marketing strategy for our small, entrepreneurial company.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and work collaboratively with the various teams across the company to ensure that the marketing activity supports business achievements whilst engaging our tenants and local communities we operate within.
This is a part-time role for roughly 26 hours per week based from our Beaconsfield office. The specific days and hours of work can be agreed to suit but would be a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Produce and implement a plan for delivery of the marketing strategy, producing monthly reports
- Actively review and challenge marketing activity in response to data and feedback
- Evaluate and measure the results and success of marketing activity, forming recommendations for improvement
- Manage and control the marketing budget
- Develop marketing processes and procedures
- Develop the CRM system and run email campaigns from this data
- Define and implement the PR strategy alongside the PR agency with regular review meetings
- Work alongside external providers on the development of the company website
- Ensure content is kept up to date with regular review and editing
- Meet monthly with our SEO agency and manage the results from these
- Manage the company's social media content
- Work in partnership with our investment and leasing teams to support acquisition opportunities and commercial lettings
- Undertake market research and secret shops on properties
- Produce and design brochures and materials as required
- Ensure our online marketing through agents and property portals is reviewed regularly
Skills and experience
- proven experience in a similar level marketing role
- knowledge of the commercial property or real estate industry is desirable
- good knowledge of and interest in digital marketing
- creative flair with an eye for detail
- experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign desirable
- organised and driven by delivering to deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication
- team player and able to take ownership of assigned tasks
- helpful, positive and flexible personality.