What you'll be doing
This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in property by supporting the Leasing Surveyor to actively, creatively and professionally facilitate commercial lettings to meet / exceed rent and occupancy targets. Based from our Beaconsfield office the majority of our portfolio is in the surrounding Buckinghamshire and Berkshire area.
Working in partnership with the marketing, legal and estates management teams to shape local marketing and leasing strategies and forge strong relationships with key stakeholders such as agencies and potential tenants.
You'll also indirectly promote tenant satisfaction and retention activities across the portfolio, oversee and monitor availability and ensure properties are presentable and "tenant ready".
Above all you will be very 'deal driven', with an entrepreneurial streak.
Skills and experience
- previous experience or knowledge of the property sector would be an advantage but not essential
- excellent communication skills
- good negotiation skills
- great organisation skills with a flexible approach to working in a fast paced environment
- self-motivated and a key team member
- full, clean driving licence and own transport as you will be regularly visiting properties.