At Sorbon Estates we acquire, invest, develop, lease and retain commercial and residential property within the Thames Valley and Greater London area.
With a very diverse portfolio of assets we have nearly 1,300 businesses and families living or working in our properties.
As Estates Building Services and Maintenance Manager you will use your excellent knowledge of a building's fabric and structure to ensure our properties are well presented and maintained. Also managing our Health and Safety policies and procedures.
We take our responsibility to our tenants seriously because we believe the future is worth investing in. And we believe yours is too.
About the role
As Estates Building Services and Maintenance Manager you will:
- Working in partnership with our estates management team to implement a centralised property inspection process, dilapidations are managed and void properties are presented well.
- Develop and manage a planned preventive maintenance regime for all of our properties.
- Manage the contract procurement and ongoing relationship with providers for service charges and contracts including utilities, refuse collection, cleaning, etc.
- Provide insightful reporting on cost management, allocation and recovery.
- Implement and manage a full health and safety programme to ensure all statutory requirements are in place with regular review. This includes gas and electrical safety, lift operations, legionella and air conditioning.
- Ensure that all relevant H&S policies and procedures are periodically reviewed to reflect any changes with company procedures, legislation and best practice updates.
As an experienced Estates Building Services and Maintenance Manager you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role and confident in managing a diverse portfolio of properties
- Excellent working knowledge and application of health and safety legislation applicable to the leasing of residential and commercial premises
- Good practical experience and knowledge of building fabric and structure
- Adept at developing and managing clear processes, engaging with teams to ensure these are followed
- Excellent communication skills and able to negotiate well
- A team player with a flexible approach to getting the work done.
What we can offer you
- Friendly, supportive team and a welcoming culture.
- Impressive, modern office space (only just renovated!) providing an enjoyable space to work from.
- Located in beautiful Beaconsfield Old Town, close to many cafés, restaurants and Tesco Express.
- Easy to commute to with great road connections being just off the M40 and within a 10 minutes' walk to Beaconsfield train station.
- A privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time.
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Discretionary annual and long-term bonus schemes (up to 15% of annual salary)
- Annual leave starting at 25 days to a max of 30 days
- Free life assurance
- Many wellbeing benefits -. on-demand GP service, free weekly fitness sessions, discounted gym membership, Employee Assistance Programme and a cycle to work scheme
- Discount scheme with savings across a range of sectors
- As a sociable company we hold various events throughout the year.
Please apply using the following link and uploading your CV http://ffi.sh/Ye3Qc