Play a pivotal role in our small acquisitions team to develop the portfolio of properties across a diverse asset classes.
At Sorbon Estates we acquire, invest, develop, lease and retain commercial and residential property within the Thames Valley and Greater London area.
With a multimillion-pound portfolio of assets - nearly 1,300 businesses and families live or work in our properties - we are keen to expand this further.
We take our responsibility to our tenants seriously because we believe the future is worth investing in. And we believe yours is too.
About the role
As Development Surveyor, you will:
- contribute to the delivery of agreed acquisition and development targets for a range asset classes
- undertake assessments and appraisals of projects and potential acquisition opportunities
- be confident in redeveloping properties to maximise rental opportunities
- work collaboratively across our internal teams of planners, architects and quantity surveyors to manage the development process
- have a great network of agency contacts and build up strong relationships to optimise available opportunities
- enjoy working in an entrepreneurial style and be deal driven to get results.
We're looking for someone with:
- proven experience in a similar role, this is a great chance for someone working in private practice to move client side
- confident in identifying and managing development projects in the commercial and residential sectors
- familiar with both property contract terms and appraisals
- good practical knowledge of planning regulations
- a successful negotiator with proven results
- strong team player
- clear and engaging communicator.