What you'll be doing
Based in our Beaconsfield office, you will assist the Acquisition Director in expanding the portfolio, with the full support of a comprehensive in-house property team. You will:
- Prepare Heads of Terms, instruct and liaise with in house and external solicitors, identify and report on issues identified within their report on title.
- Prepare clear and concise Exchange Packs for presentation to the Board incorporating recommendations on the suitability of the acquisition and identify any on-going management issues that require attention.
- Complete and enter property management input sheets, insurance proformas and ensure the property is put on cover on exchange of contracts.
- Secure all necessary information from vendors to ensure the smooth ongoing management of the property as set out in the management handover checklist.
- Prepare a comprehensive Handover Pack for the appointed property manager and oversee a smooth handover of the property to the in-house management team.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate may be RICS qualified (although not essential) and more importantly will be self-motivated and have a proven track record in commercial lettings, sales, acquisitions or valuations either through an agency or property company background with a desire to achieve.
What we can offer you
We expect the best from our employees, and in return we take care of them with a competitive employment package including:
- Free life assurance
- Annual and long-term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Pension scheme
By becoming part of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to work in a unique environment that combines the friendliness of a privately-owned business with all the benefits of a financially strong company that has stood the test of time.
If this gets you excited and you feel that you might be the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, or email this application to a friend.