What you'll be doing
Based in our Beaconsfield office, you will assist the Acquisition Director in expanding the portfolio, with the full support of a comprehensive in-house property team. You will:
- Prepare Heads of Terms, instruct and liaise with in house and external solicitors, identify and report on issues identified within their report on title.
- Prepare clear and concise Exchange Packs for presentation to the Board incorporating recommendations on the suitability of the acquisition and identify any on-going management issues that require attention.
- Complete and enter property management input sheets, insurance proformas and ensure the property is put on cover on exchange of contracts.
- Secure all necessary information from vendors to ensure the smooth ongoing management of the property as set out in the management handover checklist.
- Prepare a comprehensive Handover Pack for the appointed property manager and oversee a smooth handover of the property to the in-house management team.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate may be RICS qualified (although not essential) and more importantly will be self-motivated and have a proven track record in commercial lettings, sales, acquisitions or valuations either through an agency or property company background with a desire to achieve.